Pages

Sunday, December 27, 2009

La Citta - Melbourne



11 Degraves Street Melbourne









Caramelized blood orange with chocolate parfait $14.50

Meat-free/Meat* ratio: 13/23
Just vego/Meat* ratio: 6/23
Specials: yes
Comments: What can I say, I was hungry and when one is hungers one forgets all, blog included. So I have no photo of the meal itself just the memories and contentment knowing where I can go for that good hearty feed. The Spaghetti Puttanesca $22/26 (food of a whore so I’ve been told) is quite a decent grub. After a hard days night, it will definitely satisfy your hungry palette. Leaving just enough room for dessert, the photo I do remember but how could I not especially when this dessert is a meal in itself. Something not of the norm. Don’t get me wrong, I most definitely welcome the massive ice cream-sque sandwich. 3 words… check it out.
Grain Rating: 3 / 5

* Meat refers to grain-fed animals = beef, pork & poultry

No comments:

Post a Comment